Tuesday, February 18, 2014

On The Road Again!

Hey, there, POTSies! I'm on another sabbatical to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. I'm here for a week to attend their Fibormyalgia/Chronic Fatigue Clinic. Sound like a mix-up in the scheduling department? It's actually not. Mayo Clinic regards FM, CFS and POTS as related disorders with similar, symptom targeted treatment. This Clinic is technically aimed at FM and CFS, but many POTS patients attend as well and find it helpful.

While I'm here, I'm also going to get in with the Autonomic Neurologist, Cardiac Physiologist, Biofeedback and Psychology folks. LOTS going on and I've just started. I'm planning to share some of the fun stuff I'm learning and doing with all of y'all.

Let me know if you have any specific questions as things go on. I'm happy to bare my (irregular) heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment